Friday, February 02, 2007

Class Last Sunday

After showing all the pictures from the quilt show ......now I can talk about my class last Sunday. It was so much fun.....lots of good food and fun quilters to spend the day sewing with. The class was not real full so we had lots of room to spread out and we need it. I sewed and sewed four patches and by the time I went home had 5 sections done. Here are the top 3 sections all sewn together. Looking good.Here is my work space with my special black 301a all set up and you can see my fabric all spread out and all the sewing I've been doing.
Below is a finished quilt that a friend of Debi's had made. She added a row of 4 patches on after the stopper boarder. It makes the quilt longer and you have the 4 patch blocks anyway so why not. Otherwise the quilt comes out square......I'd rather it be longer so that is what I plan on doing. Don't you just love this fall looking quilt.
On Tuesday night I sewed two more sections so I only have two more to sew and then my whole center section will be done......yea. More pictures next week after I finish the center section. Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Shelina said...

I love all the beautiful fabric in both of these quilts. It looks lovely both with the black and with the cream. I really like the setting too - don't remember seeing anything like that. I look forward to seeing the whole quilt.