Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Almost Done !!

Here is a close up of a quilt that I'm going to enter in the quilt show. It is called Tessellating Pinwheels and was a lot of fun to make. I made it in a workshop put on by Manteca Quilters.... a couple of years ago and am very glad to have finished it. Well almost finished it.....still have to put the binding on.

I am still looking for the rest of the fabric that I have left over from making the quilt. I finished putting the final boarder on at my quilting retreat in September and just had it machine quilted in January. So I'm going through stuff and cleaning up and finding treasures while I look for the rest of the fabric. Way too much UFO's and other quilting stuff, so its been fun (kind of) looking. I also have to put a four inch sleeve on the back but I will sew the top of it on when I sew the binding on.....if I find the fabric I'm looking for. Wish me luck.

No comments: