Friday, June 23, 2006

Happy Friday!

Well I didn't win the block of the month T did!! Won't she be surprised when she returns from her weekend trip. She makes lots of quilts for charity (Shriners Hospital) and I'm sure she will use the blocks for her charity quilts.

I'm taking a workshop on Saturday, we're going to be making a sewing caddy. Should be fun and the air conditioner at the library where we have the workshops keeps you very cool. The caddy takes 1/4 yard of pre-quilted fabric and I allready have some in my stash......I think I picked it up to make a purse and of course it's still in my stash. Just have to find two FQ to go with it, some ribbon, felt and I'll be set to go. I will take my camera and take pictures....just have to charge up the batteries tonight. Have a good weekend....see you on Monday.

No comments: