Monday, May 12, 2008

Ladybug's Quilts

I had shopping to do in Manteca on Saturday morning and then I remembered.....the new quilt shop is open. So I visited the quilt store first before I did my other shopping.

Nice shop.....lots of light, good location.
This is painted on the wall of one of the rooms.....cool.
One of the rooms is the reading room with books and patterns.
Here is the fabric panel I bought.....to make baby quilts as I know a couple of gals who are going to have babies this year.

If you are in Manteca go check out the new quilt store.

1 comment:

Miss Jean said...

Liz!!! I thought that was you!!! Small world. Welcome to blogland. I've been blogging for a short time myself. Thanks for giving me the heads up on the new quilt store. I feel a road trip coming on!

Check out my blog. I'll put your blog as a link on mine