Monday, March 03, 2008

I Wow...

My ticket was pulled yesterday at the Manteca Quilt show and I won the opportunity quilt. See the close up below. I still can't believe I won. Its a beautiful quilt made by my good friend Joan. I love quilts with a black background and bright colors. I'm so lucky.....

As you came down the ramp at the quilt show into the main hall this is what you looked at....beautiful quilts.
This quilt received one of the viewers choice awards.....can't remember which one. Love this quilt and the crows on it.
Close up of the quilt...basket in the cornor.
Look at that quilting......and the crow.
Jan's quilt received two viewers choice awards.....for wall hanging. She hand quilted it.
Close up of the center flowers.
Beautiful hand quilting.....
Another close up of the quilt.

I have lots more pictures to post......it will take me all week to post them all.

No comments: