Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cloth and Quilt Meet the Teachers

Last night was meet the teachers at Cloth and Quilt here in Turlock......now I don't miss a meet the teachers night. You get to see class samples and talk to the teachers and then decide if you want to take the class. It was fun.

Below is the class I signed up for.....Scrambled Eggs. You can use up scraps or start saving fat quarters to make it. Debi Salazar is teaching this class on June 22, a Sunday and we are going to have a potluck breakfast. Can't wait.....now to decide what scraps or FQ's to use.

This quilt is the sample for a class called Going Around in Circles, Saturday 31...the teacher is Marie Strait. Cool quilt.....I really like it.
Bargello quilt below, the class is on Saturday, July 10......a very fall looking quilt...not done is the usual high contrast colors.....very nice.
This is a Strip Club quilt...made with 2 1/2 inch strips. Each month there is a different pattern and different teacher. I don't know when they are doing this quilt. But I love it. Bright colors.
They held it up so I could take a better picture.....love this quilt.
These are just a few of the class and quilts that I saw last night. Take a trip to Turlock and visit Cloth and Quilts and sign up for a class.

No comments: