Monday, November 05, 2007

Reversible Table Runner Class

The reversible table runner class was fun on Saturday.....we all got lots sewn on our table runners. The picture below is my sewing machine and the stitching that I am doing.

Here is a picture of the center square and I'm adding strips on each side....this quilts the other side of your table runner.
Everyone is hard at work....sewing up a storm.
We had a cutting table and ironing table set up.....I did get up to press after each strip...so I got my exercise while I worked.
Barbara had already made the table runner and demoed how to finish it off with binding that had two different sides.
Barbara is explaining how to sew the two sided binding on.
Do you see the two sides to this binding.....so cool...fall on one side and hot air balloons on the other.
Did I remember to take pictures of my finished table runner....no. I will take pictures so you can see it. Here is Charlotte, our teacher holding up the table runner she is working on.
More pictures tomorrow. This was a cool class and lots of fun. I will be making more of these table runners.

No comments: