Friday, November 02, 2007

It's Friday

TGIF!! Its been a long busy week. Tomorrow I have a workshop in Oakdale for the Reversible Table Runner. This will be the last workshop till January as the busy holidays begin. Below is pictured my Christmas fabrics for one side of the table runner. The top fabric is the main fabric and all the red and green fabric will be strips in the table runner.

Here is my fall fabric for the other side of the table runner. I need more fabric.....so I guess I'll have to go fabric shopping......all the fabric below was purchased at the Twain Harte pharmacy.
The pin cushion below was made by me from a panel of quilting sayings. The saying below seemed perfect for a certain male quilter I know. I am making more of these to sell at the Manteca Quilt Show.
Everyone have a good weekend.....I hope I get to finish my table runner tomorrow so I can post pictures on Monday.

1 comment:

Dianah said...

I love the white fabric with red and green snowflakes. I will post a photo of my quilt before 5.