Friday, December 08, 2006

Quilters Christmas Party

The Christmas party was lots of fun last night. The picture below shows quilters in the food line. What good food we had! Below are pictures I took last night. As always show and tell was fun and nice to see what fellow quilters have been doing.

Here is my ornament that I received in the exchance. Cross stiched with thread and beads....beautiful. It was a blue Christmas night for me. I received a wonderful package from my secret pal. Everything was blue...candles, note cards, and wonderful blue Christmas fat quarters. My stash does not have any blue Christmas fabric in it and the addition of the blue fabric I received last night will be welcome into my stash.
Below are the quilt tops made in the Gordian Knot I workshop in October. Of course mine is the brightest....you can't miss it on the far right. I love seeing all the different fabric combinations and how these quilts worked out.
My friend Joan and her converence quilt made in my workshop from August. Love this blue Christmas look and the way she quitled it on her own sewing machine.
Our president Lynne and her Christmas tree quilt. She bought this kit at Pacific International and one of her friends said "bet it won't be done for Christmas". She had to finish it so she could prove them wrong.

1 comment:

Shelina said...

Thank you for sharing the pictures from the Show and Tell. It is always nice to look at quilter's eye candy. I especially liked the trees, and its story. I think that being told that it can't be done can go both ways. It can either discourage you or encourage you. Glad it encouraged her to finish in time.