Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Rainy Tuesday

It rained all the way into work this morning. I wanted to stay in my warm bed under my quilts but couldn't do it.....have to wait till Saturday. It's suppose to rain all week.

The quilt below is made by Joan and hand quilted. It is finished and will be in the Manteca Quilt Show the first weekend of March. I took this picture last Tuesday night at our sew night.

Here is a close up of the quilting......it hard to see.
This quilt was sewen together by Sandy for a friend who's Mother embroidered the blocks. Sandy then machine quilted it on her sewing machine. Good job.
Here is a close up of one of the blocks.
Stay dry.....if I didn't have to be at work I'd be home sewing and baking.....two things I love to do when it's raining.

1 comment:

Dianah said...

I didn't get to see either of these! Is Joan's the left overs from the oppertunity quilt? Any pictures of last night?