Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday......Allready?

I have a lot of pictures to show you today.....so it will be a long post. Below is the second block of embroidery that I am working on. I took this picture on Tuesday at the Tuesday sew group. I have more done and will finish this block this week.

The picture below is of the flannel (the blue cowboy fabric is cotton) fabric I purchased at the Quilters Cabin big year end sale. Two quilts will be made with these fabrics. On the right I will be making a small baby quilt and with the fabric on the left a BQ for my mom.
Here is a close up of the BQ quilt fabric. The fall leaves will be the big squares, the dark green the line fabric and the light fabric the background.
Here is a close up of the baby quilt I am making for a family friend.
This is a kit for a top......the Japanese ladies and flowers are a panel and the orange and blue are the borders.
I also got two FQ packs and the charm packs.
The is a picture of a class project from Cloth and Quilts......meet the teachers was last Monday night. Love the colors in this small quilt.
This is a class too......love the way its done.
Another view of the quilt.
Last night was the membership meeting for my Oakdale Quilt Guild. Wasn't much show and tell. Here is a quilt from Stacye, last years mystery quilt from Quilters Cabin. I really like the fabric she used and she machine quilted it herself.

A close up of the machine quilting.
I will be sewing tomorrow. Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like your embroidery squares have a lot of blue... Therefore, I Love Them. See you tuesday.
Lue-Anne