Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Final Pictures From The Retreat

More pictures that I took at the retreat......below is Gerry busy sewing....she was the oldest quilter at the retreat and during the week pieced a whole quilt. Look at her sew!

Marie made this apron.....and some of the ladies then went down to the pharmacy to buy fabric and make this apron. Very cute design.....apron's are big right now. Lots of patterns to buy to make them and an apron makes a good present.
Jan was busy quilting on her top from the class on the bella bella quilts. She spent hours machine quilting.....and she finished it.
The finished quilt is beautiful......I can't wait to get mine all sewn and put together.....Jan inspires me.
The center of the quilt......love the colors and batiks that she used.
Well that's all from the retreat.....my next retreat starts September 10th....with my very best of friends...my annual September retreat.

No comments: